Terms & Conditions
By booking any of our courses you agree to abide by our terms and conditions.
- We run courses varying from 2.5 hours to 6 hours per day. If you wish to commission your own bespoke experience these hours may be extended.
- Courses fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- When we have confirmed payment, your booking will be complete and you will receive an e-email from us containing details of the course
3) Refunds and cancellation
- In the unfortunate event where a class is cancelled by us, we will always try and give you as much notice as reasonably possible. You will be given a choice of an alternative class, a gift voucher or a refund. We will not be responsible for any costs or expenses that you may have incurred.
- If you are unable to attend a class for any reason. Please email At Home with Sophie Grey to inform us. If you wish to nominate someone to take your place this may be possible subject to our email confirmation. Regrettably we cannot offer refunds.
- Full payment must be made at the time of the booking.
- Payment can be made using Master Card & Visa.
The cost of all courses includes the recipes, the ingredients, all equipment, aprons to wear during the course and refreshments. Therefore, you do not need to bring anything to a course, but you are advised to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
You are also advised to arrive 10 minutes before the specified start time of any course. If you arrive late for your course, we will endeavour to fit in the full itinerary, but your finish time will not be extended.
You are responsible for your belongings and we accept no liability for any loss or damage to these.
1) Age Requirements
- Scheduled courses are for participants aged 18 and over
- Anyone under 18 needs to be accompanied by a paying adult and will be charged at the full price
2) Health & Safety
- You must follow all our hygiene and safety instructions and procedures. You understand and agree that you are ultimately responsible for your own health and safety and that there is an element of risk inherent in participating in a cooking experience.
- We shall be under no liability whatsoever, for any loss, injury or damage to students or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by us, our agents, or employees.
- All participants should wear shoes with flat, non-slip soles and covered toes.
- We recommend wearing sensible clothing and are not liable for any damage that occurs to clothing.
- We recommend you wear a minimal amount of jewellery and wear your hair tied back.
- Please note, if you have had a vomiting and/or diarrhoea bug within 48 hours of the class date, you will not be able to attend, you may send someone else in your place. This is to protect all our guests as these illnesses can spread through food. No refunds will be provided in this instance.
- You may be refused admission or asked to leave a class if we suspect that you are under the influence of alcohol or an illicit substance, are unwell, or are engaging in inappropriate behaviour. No refunds or rescheduling will be offered in these circumstances.
- The courses are held in Sophie’s home. Sophie has cats, so please be aware.
3) Special Requirements & Food Allergies
- We are unable to tailor our scheduled course content for special dietary requirements; however, when lunch is provided, there will be a vegetarian option.
- Bespoke experiences can be tailored to any dietary requirements.
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, learning difficulties etc.
- Ingredients may have been manufactured on shared equipment with wheat, dairy, eggs, nuts, fish, soya and shellfish and other allergies. There may be traces of nuts or other ingredients in our recipes.
- We respect your privacy, and we are committed to protecting your personal data.
- We do not store credit card details, nor do we share guests’ details with any 3rd parties.
- We adhere to all the requirements of the GDPR.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com for further information.